Saturday, March 8, 2014

Shoes, Shoes, SHOES!


I live in Gorgeous Utah!  The seconded that I can role down the window and spell the breeze of the mountain air and the feel the heat of the sun on my skin I start to get anxious.  Because this experience that I long for during the long brutal winters means                                          
                     
            summer loven.

Gracious bee! I am so excited and I am egger to prepare for another best summer in the history of me! Now as you know, I am a fashion lover so the first thing I have to do is summer shopping! Yes its only March but for some odd reason the weather is permitting my rush for fun! 

My great grandmother asked her father for a beautiful pair of red shoes. Her father said no. I think this response is something we remember back in the home living days during high school. Well my Great grandmother couldn’t get these shoes out of her mind. She dropped out of school, got a job, and soon got the shoes.  I realized each generation since my great grandmother as all gone seeking after the perfect little red shoes.     Fashion is a statement!

One of my latest posts was about the spring fashion of monochromatic fashion trends. However there are always multiple trends each season. The one I wanted to write about today is  
     
                       shoes
                                               So here it is. The shoes to crave this summer.
                                               First hot great look, good for spring or summer.



I call them two-toned shoes though sometimes its 3 toned.  These hot shoes are in! they go with every outfit and bring a dash of class to your closet!



 
The shoes on the left are every where! I have found them at Nordsrtoms and on sale at Payless Shoe Source for $20.00. YES, i will be purchasing shoes like these. so CuTe! so have fun! find some that make a fun statement for your fresh summer look! 

Another hot pair of shoes to look for this summer is patterned keds! I am excited about these for the hot summer lemonade days!

these hot shoes are a line by Taylor Swift! I already love her music because every song she sings reminds me of some fool I dated or the one I love now! She is fabulous and now to make her even greater she has her own line of fabulous keds!



 SOOOO.........


With my true passion for fashion I decided to make my own summer loven shoes and some fun flower earrings for a secondary splash of color! 
What do you think? Well if you like them! Guess what? They are on sale! Go to https://www.etsy.com/shop/NoTitles?ref=search_shop_redirect



No comments:

Post a Comment