Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I am glad I tried it!


Well, I did it.  It took my friends help to get me out the door.  I wasn’t sure that this would ever be a good look for me, however as the day went on the more and more I grew to like it.   I have a major widows peak, so wearing my hair like this almost made me feel like I have a receding hairline. Ha ha.
   Taking “fashion risk” no matter how big or small it is can help you find fun things that you love, that compliment you. I hope some of you were able to try out a fun new look. 
Once you are willing to try new things is when you are ready for the fashion tips.  My reasoning behind that is sometimes we have so many objections that when a good idea for our body type comes, we turn it down. 
I ended up being happy about my new hairstyle, though I didn’t want to admit it because of all my strong anti feelings towards this look on me. No one likes to   Ha ha. Over the years I have taken a “fashion Risk” with hairstyles, mixing prep and punk, shoes, crazy tops and more.  Now that I have, I can say I know a good amount of the yes’ and no’s of fashion.

be wrong.
This Friday I will be making a post about a quick fix for body types. Not diets, heck no! I love my food, but by having the ideal body shape by using fashion trick illusions.




No comments:

Post a Comment